Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Where I've been...

To those of you who say to me, "Liz...when are you going to blog again?  It's been awhile!!" I want you to know that I appreciate that.  It makes me feel good to know that this little hobby of mine is actually interesting to people.  :) 

It's been so hard to blog lately.  There is so much going on in my head.  I honestly have spent 28 years without knowing who I really am.  I wasted so much time trying to figure out what everyone else wanted, and then trying to mold myself into all of their ideas of "Liz."  It's such a release to be able to explore who GOD wants me to be and who I am in Him.  But at the same time, it's so scary and hard.  Nothing is certain anymore.  My mind is constantly running a mile a minute while I think over everything going on in my life and my heart and how it will affect everything else.  :)

I'm happy.  I am SO happy, and that is completely due to the grace and love of our Lord.  He has sustained me and helped me grow and loved me.  I'm His, and that is the best feeling in the world.  :)  My kids are developing such a strong faith too and it is so incredible to watch!!  They're little sponges and I want them to be surrounded by a love and knowledge of Him from the very beginning.  It's a huge part of why I feel the call to homeschool. 

I guess that's it for now.  There is so much on my heart and in my mind, but i will save it for later.  :)  If you read this, have an awesome day and God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment