Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Worship

I just posted one of my absolute favorite worship songs.  It gives me chills when I think about all the song is describing.  I can't wait until I'm spending eternity worshiping my Maker, and being free from pain, sadness, etc.

I used to spend all week looking forward to Sunday morning worship.  We're blessed with an awesome praise and worship pastor at our church, and every Sunday is incredible.  But it just recently dawned on me that I don't have to be in church to sing praise and worship songs, lifting my hands to the heavens (I know, I'm slow at thinking outside of the box).  We live in a world of "one-click" access to all kinds of media.  So YouTube now holds a new importance in my life.  It opens up a world of music that moves me, even if i don't have the resources to purchase it and download it to my Itunes.

I have a few recommendations,  but I'm sure you each have your own favorites.  I'd love to hear what songs speak to your heart and bring you to worship.  And I suggest taking a few minutes out of your day to raise your hands to the Heavens and sing praise to our Father.  :)

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment