Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Photo Shoot

About a month ago, my mom hired a photographer to take pics of our family while my brother and sister were both in town.  Adam lives in Knoxville, TN, and Emma was in Virginia Beach, VA up until this weekend, when she returned to where her heart was and moved even farther away from us to New Bern, NC.  It had been over 2 years since both my siblings had been in Michigan at the same time.  Emma makes it home only once a year, and it was killing my mom that it's was never at the same time as Adam.  So when she realized she was going to have all 3 of her children and their families in the same state AT THE SAME TIME, she hired a photographer to capture this amazing event.  :D

So...I was looking through the pics yesterday, and I thought, "What fun is a blog if you don't upload a million photos of your  family?!!" 

Enjoy!!! They make my heart happy. :)

















1 comment:

  1. Those are sweet pictures! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete