Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Out with the old, in with the new...

In just a few days, it will be a brand new year.  I'm not really into long lists of "New Year's Resolutions" but I do have a few things in mind I'd like to try, or change this year.  But mostly, I'm looking forward to the freshness of 2011. 

2010 was a really hard year for me.  I had a massive amount of personal and spiritual growth, but looking back, I'm ready to let it go.  I have no idea what the Lord has in store for my children and I this year, but I am confident it will be good.  He has been so faithful and good to me so far, and I know He's just begun.  I'm ready to say good-bye to this chapter of my life, and step into the new one.  :) 

Unfortunatley. (or fortunately...I'm not quite sure) this has put me in massive pitch it/donate it/get rid of it mode.  I love when I get rid of clutter and junk, but it's usually then that I realize i needed it!!  Either way, it's what I am doing.  I'm ready to start over "new."

:)

Have a blessed New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment