Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Amerie Rose!

Miss Amerie turns four today.

 She's so beautiful and loving and BIG!!  I can't believe it's been four years since our little "whoops" was born.  :)




She loves to color, play dress up, and anything related to Tinkerbell and fairies.  She adores her older brother, but he's a stinker and is usually mean to her.  Even still, she'd give him the world.



I can't count the number of times Andrew wanted a toy, and Amerie freely gave it to him simply because she hates telling that boy "no."

Now that Lexi is getting older, I can see that the two of them are getting closer, too.



It's so cute to listen to their little conversations.  And as Amerie adores Andrew, Lexi adores her big sister. 

As for Aimee and the adoration of younger siblings...



She's 3 1/2 years older than Andrew, 5 years older than Amerie, and 7 years older than Alexis.  She's adored for her maturity (after all, in their eyes she's almost a grown-up!), but it's sometimes hard for them to play together.  So the adoration is a little different.

But back to Amerie...



I LOVE this picture of her.  It's so much who she is.  For those who know the Choleric, Sanguine, Melancholy, Phlegmatic personalities...Amerie is a Choleric Sanguine.  Or Sanguine Choleric.  I'm not sure yet. 

She says the craziest things (anyone see my facebook post about her eating a penny?  That she didn't even eat?).  I know that 9 nights out of 10, she'll end up in my bed by morning and wake me with hugs.  But not kisses.  For some reason, she hates kisses and only hands them out at her discretion.
I love her so much.  She has so much personality and sweetness, all wrapped in a beautiful little platinum blonde.  :) 



Happy Birthday, baby girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment